During the International Technical Communication programme of Flensburg University of Applied Sciences students will acquire in-depth knowledge of the theoretical and methodological concepts for carrying out research in the field of technical communication. You will also gain practical skills in planning, creating and translating technical documentation in German and in English.
What can I do with it? – Career prospects
Our graduates most often go on to work as technical communicators. As technical communication covers a wide variety of activities and skills, there are a number of interesting and innovative jobs for our graduates.
Graduates from this master’s programme are also qualified to pursue a doctorate.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research methodology
- Project-led research
- Specialized Communication Science
- Specialist communication practice
- Specialized communication project
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences General Engineering & Technology View 20 other Masters in Communication Sciences in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor’s degree or a German Diplom in International Technical Communication, or
- A bachelor’s degree or a German Diplom from a related course of study, and
- Proof of high level English language proficiency (C2), and
- If you are a non-native speaker, you need to have high level German language proficiency (native speaker level, cf. level C 2).
- Semester fee: 240 EUR
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.