During the International Technical Communication programme of Flensburg University of Applied Sciences students will acquire in-depth knowledge of the theoretical and methodological concepts for carrying out research in the field of technical communication. You will also gain practical skills in planning, creating and translating technical documentation in German and in English.
What can I do with it? – Career prospects
Our graduates most often go on to work as technical communicators. As technical communication covers a wide variety of activities and skills, there are a number of interesting and innovative jobs for our graduates.
Graduates from this master’s programme are also qualified to pursue a doctorate.
- Research methodology
- Project-led research
- Specialized Communication Science
- Specialist communication practice
- Specialized communication project
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences General Engineering & Technology View 74 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Germany
- A bachelor’s degree or a German Diplom in International Technical Communication, or
- A bachelor’s degree or a German Diplom from a related course of study, and
- Proof of high level English language proficiency (C2), and
- If you are a non-native speaker, you need to have high level German language proficiency (native speaker level, cf. level C 2).
International480 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 240 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA480 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 240 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.