There is a specific emphasis on implementing and auditing sustainable supply chains. Core modules aim to provide students with a detailed understanding of management systems and auditing, sustainable procurement and legal compliance.
Competence in these areas should be attractive to larger organisations, especially those with an externally certified Environmental Management System (e.g. ISO 14401 or EMAS), complicated supply chains or where legal compliance requires on-going management and dedicated resource (e.g. large manufacturers or waste management companies). There will also be a focus on enhancing communication and project management skills.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to environmental management and sustainability
- Sustainability law and governance
- Sustainable procurement and supply chain management
- Environmental assessment and management
- Research methods
- Resource efficiency
- 15 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesSustainable Development Environmental Management View 213 other Masters in Sustainable Development in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Personal Statement – A written piece of about yourself; why you have chosen the course you are applying for, and why you want to come to the University of Chichester
- Copies of Qualifications to date – Translated into English
- Proof of English Language Level – If English is not your first language
- Two academic references
- For a Music course we will need a DVD of a musical performance for 5 minutes long. We also require an academic essay written in English.
- For Dance we need a web link of two performances, one of which should be contemporary and at least three minutes long. We also require an academic essay written in English.
International13600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13600 GBP per year and a duration of 15 months.
EU/EEA8160 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8160 GBP per year and a duration of 15 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.