This Digital Marketing degree route from the University of Chichester provides a critical appreciation of the elements which digital marketing strategies cover, including web site development and analytics, consumer behaviour, social media marketing, digital campaign planning and branding within the global marketing context.
- You will be introduced to current and relevant examples of digital marketing and be given the opportunity to develop digital marketing plans for a range of companies and situations.
- Contemporary issues in digital marketing will be discussed and used in class groups to develop your understanding of the opportunities and multi-channel management decisions facing marketers.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Digital Campaign Planning
- Brand Management
- Global Marketing
- Customer Insight
- Research Methods
- Dissertation OR Consultancy Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Ideally, you should apply before 1st July.
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Marketing View 468 other Masters in Marketing in United Kingdom
- Entry will be a 2:2 in an appropriate course, or
- equivalent level professional qualification,
- or significant demonstrable and subject relevant work experience.
International15300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15300 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Chichester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.