The programme examines the practice of leadership and management informed by an analysis of wider management theory, in a changing organisational context.
You will attend our Bognor Regis campus for 1 day per month for 10 months in the first 2 years. The final year is more flexible and focuses on producing a dissertation topic supported by your tutors. We predominantly use small group learning and Action Learning Sets to deliver the content of the programme. Assessment is via assignment/presentations and report completion.
You will create a detailed, transformational Personal Development Plan in your first year alongside a study into ‘Managing a Department’. In the second year you will study Strategic Leadership and High Performance Team Management. In the final year you will attend research methods workshops, decide on a specific area to investigate and report on what is relevant to you, your career or your employer.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Personal Development for Leading Transformation
- Managing a Department
- Strategic Team Development
- Developing and Implementing Corporate Strategy
- Research Methods and Dissertation
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1368 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Personal Statement – A written piece of about yourself; why you have chosen the course you are applying for, and why you want to come to the University of Chichester
- Copies of Qualifications to date – Translated into English
- Proof of English Language Level – If English is not your first language
- Two academic references
- For a Music course we will need a DVD of a musical performance for 5 minutes long. We also require an academic essay written in English.
- For Dance we need a web link of two performances, one of which should be contemporary and at least three minutes long. We also require an academic essay written in English.
International13600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13600 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA8160 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8160 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.