The Advanced Anglophone Studies program at Leibniz University Hannover offers a broad variety of courses in American and British Studies, with a strong focus on New English Literatures, postcolonial and diaspora studies, gender studies, and the literatures of globalization.
- In addition, students are invited to work on media history and media theory, and to acquaint themselves with new trends in television studies, popular culture studies, and the studies of digital cultures.
- The model curriculum shows an ideal order in which to take individual classes, which is meant to serve as an orientation to help you set up your own schedule each semester.
- The module overview shows how the classes combine into individual modules and indicates what types of exams you need to take in order to complete a module.
- The module catalog is the official documents that regulates the modules you have to complete, their content, and the exams that go along with it.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- University entrance qualification (e.g. high school diploma)
- A university entrance qualification is not required if you are currently studying at Leibniz University Hannover.
- Bachelor's degree certificate (if it already exists).
- Complete and up-to-date transcript of records from previous studies with details on the credit points and the average grad.
- A curriculum vitae
- A CV is not required if you are currently studying at the LUH.
- Proof of language skills
- For applicants from China and Vietnam (except Macau and Hong Kong): APS
- Possibly further programme-specific documents. All further documents that may be required will be listed at the end of the online application.
International868 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 434 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA868 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 434 EUR per semester during 24 months.
- Semester fee of €434.19 for summer semester 2021
Living costs for Hannover
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.