The Mathematics program at California State University Channel Islands, in collaboration with Computer Science, stresses interdisciplinary applications such as actuarial sciences, artificial intelligence, bioinformatics, cryptography, image recognition, mathematics education, and security.
- In addition, the program also offers a wide variety of courses in statistics, stochastic analysis, combinatorics and algebra taught by faculty with expertise in those fields.
- Designed for working professionals, classes are offered during evenings based on schedule availability.
- Number Theory and Cryptography
- Algebraic Geometry and Coding Theory
- Markov Chains and Markov Processes
- Stochastic Analysis
- Graduate Topics in Mathematics
- 29 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMathematics Bioinformatics & Biostatistics Artificial Intelligence View 937 other Masters in Mathematics in United States
- Have earned a degree or diploma that CI considers to be the equivalent to a U.S. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Have attained a minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.5 in all units attempted as an undergraduate or have attained a minimum GPA of 2.5 in the last 60 semester (90 quarter) units attempted. Certain programs have stricter requirements regarding academic preparation. (Please refer to the specific graduate program that you are applying to for GPA requirements.)
- An official TOEFL score report with a minimum score of 550 on the paper-based test, or 80 on the Internet-based-test) or an overall IELTS band score of 6.5.
International13034 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 525 USD per credit during 29 months.
National13034 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 525 USD per credit during 29 months.
Living costs for Camarillo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.