The program combines rigorous scientific training in interdisciplinary areas in biotechnology, bioinformatics, biomedical engineering and stem cell technology with course work and experience in business management and regulatory affairs.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Tissue Culture Techniques and Stem Cell Technology
- Advanced Topics in Regenerative Medicine
- Cell Culture Facility Management
- Stem Cell Technology Internship
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesBiotechnology Bioinformatics Genetics View 234 other Masters in Bioinformatics in United States
- Have earned a degree or diploma that CI considers to be the equivalent to a U.S. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Have attained a minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.5 in all units attempted as an undergraduate or have attained a minimum GPA of 2.5 in the last 60 semester (90 quarter) units attempted. Certain programs have stricter requirements regarding academic preparation. (Please refer to the specific graduate program that you are applying to for GPA requirements.)
- An official TOEFL score report with a minimum score of 550 on the paper-based test, or 80 on the Internet-based-test) or an overall IELTS band score of 6.5.
International26775 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26775 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National26775 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26775 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.