The aim of this Environmental Management Programme from the Vytautas Magnus University is to acquire interdisciplinary knowledge and skills necessary for a qualified environmental professional to carry out a modern scientific research on anthropogenic environmental and climate changes and their impact on the wildlife and human health, analyse and summarise results about the state and changes in the natural environment, and make decisions, solving complex environmental problems according to the sustainability principle.
The programme provides graduates with several general areas :
- Work as senior specialists at the Departments and Agencies of Environmental Ministry,
- Work as senior environmental specialists at the Environmental divisions of Municipalities, Service of Protected areas, Consulting companies, Agencies for management of the EU Environmental support and private Environmental firms,
- Can continue their studies in the environment related PhD programmes.
- Sustainable Development
- Environmental Research Methodology
- Urban Environments and Its Management
- Geoinformatics for Environmental Sciences
- Green economy and policy
- Public Administration of the European Union
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesManagement Studies Environmental Economics & Policy Environmental Management View 17 other Masters in Management Studies in Lithuania
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants to the Environmental Management Master Programme are required to have a university Bachelor degree in Environmental Science; Geography; Natural Resources; Biology; Ecology; Ecosystem Conservation and/or Management; Sustainable Development; Environmental Engineering; Marine Science; Forestry; Climate Science; Mathematics; Physics or equivalent degree and motivation letter.
- Proof of English Language.
- Admission score is counted based on: Motivation letter* 0,3 + Arithmetic average of bachelor degree diploma supplement all subjects* 0,4 + English grade* 0,3.
International4787 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4787 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA4787 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4787 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Kaunas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.