A Master of Arts in Education with a specialization in Curriculum and Instruction offers the opportunity for PreK-12 teachers to enhance their knowledge and skills as they pertain to the PreK- 12 classroom. By combining theory and practice teachers will be able to improve their own classroom practices, be in a position to assume instructional leadership, curriculum design roles, and professional training in their schools or districts.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Research, Policy, and Practice with Families and Young Children
- Advanced Mathematics Teaching Methods
- Advanced Science Teaching Methods
- Advanced Methods in the Teaching of English in Secondary Schools
- Issues in Secondary Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesEducation View 3508 other Masters in Education in United States
- Have earned a degree or diploma that CI considers to be the equivalent to a U.S. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Have attained a minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.5 in all units attempted as an undergraduate or have attained a minimum GPA of 2.5 in the last 60 semester (90 quarter) units attempted. Certain programs have stricter requirements regarding academic preparation. (Please refer to the specific graduate program that you are applying to for GPA requirements.)
- An official TOEFL score report with a minimum score of 550 on the paper-based test, or 80 on the Internet-based-test) or an overall IELTS band score of 6.5.
International17276 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17276 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National17276 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17276 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Living off-campus $25,690
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.