ABA Program Advantages
Earn your MA in psychology and learn from faculty who have specific training in behavior analysis and psychology. This coursework sequence has been verified to meet the academic requirements for eligibility to take the Board Certified Behavior Analyst Examination.
Receive comprehensive ABA training that complements the theoretical framework of psychology.
As a state university UMass Dartmouth’s tuition and fees are more manageable.
Conveniently located in the SouthCoast of Massachusetts where there is a strong, local demand for BCBAs.
The Psychology - Applied Behavior Analysis program of University of Massachusetts Dartmouth is structured so that individuals can do their experience hours as part of their job, provided they can be supervised by a certified BCBA.
- work with a variety of populations including autistic children and adults, typically developing children, adults with intellectual disabilities, and seniors with dementia
- practice in various settings including clinics, hospitals, residential treatment centers, public schools and community agencies
More informationVisit official programme website
- Philosophical Underpinnings of ABA
- Topics in Child Development
- Measurement and Design in ABA
- Concepts and Principles of ABA
- Behavioral Assessment
- Implementing Behavior Analysis in Educational Settings
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology View 896 other Masters in Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology or closely related field including human services, sociology, education and/or work experience in the ABA field.
- A minimum undergraduate cumulative average of 3.0 on a 4.0 grading system is required. Students not meeting this requirement but who otherwise give evidence of strong academic ability may be admitted.
- Signature on the Psychology Department “Competency and Fitness” and “Self Disclosure” forms.
- Graduate application
- Three letters of recommendation
- A personal statement of at least 300 words
International22183 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22183 USD per year and a duration of 36 months.
National22183 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22183 USD per year and a duration of 36 months.
In-State12292 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12292 USD per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.