This Investment Banking MSc programme is based in the School of Economics and Finance (SEF) on Queen Mary’s University of London Mile End campus.School of Economics and Finance
- Around 1,000 master’s students from all over the world
- Teaching by research-active academics as well as visiting city professionals
- Wide range of elective modules
- Wide range of optional short modules (on programming languages, trading platforms such as Bloomberg, etc.)
- QUMMIF investment fund invests real money (currently £40,000) based on analysis from students
- Part of the CFA Institute’s Research Challenge (team of students competes against teams from other universities)
Wide range of careers in the financial sector, especially in investment banking.
Our dedicated careers team at Queen Mary University of London offers students one-on-one appointments, support with job applications, practice interviews, information about internship opportunities and employability events.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Primary Marketing and Securities
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- International Finance
- Practical Valuation
- Financial Modelling in Excel
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEconomics Finance International Business View 606 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
A 2:1 or above at undergraduate level in any subject.
Candidates that do not currently meet the set entry requirements may also have the option to study the Graduate Diploma in Finance and Economics. Meeting the required grades on completion of this programme will provide a pathway to study MSc Investment Banking and MSc Investment Banking (CFA Pathway).
International27250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27250 GBP per year during 12 months.
National20850 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20850 GBP per year during 12 months.
Full-Time (CFA Pathway)
- UK: £21,850
- International: £28,250
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.