An MBA from a British university is an internationally respected business qualification. In one year you will develop a strategic understanding of all aspects of managing a successful business.
This Master in Business Administration (MBA) has a specific focus on Human Resource Management. You will complete a specialist module of either ‘International Human Resource Management’ or ‘Organisation Development and Change’, and your dissertation will be on a topic related to Human Resource Management.
The Human Resource Management via Study Centres programme offered by the University of Sunderland prepares you for senior roles that have major responsibility. Our aim is to accelerate your progress towards well-paid positions of leadership.
'World-leading' research in Business, according to the latest Research Excellence Framework (REF)
An MBA is a challenging qualification which requires significant dedication. Employers recognise its worth, and the value that an MBA-qualified business leader can bring to their organisation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Management and Control
- Strategic Management in an International Context
- Professional Management and Leadership Development
- Value Creation in Organisations - Managing Operations and Marketing
- Contemporary International Human Resource Development
- MBA Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Apply at least 6 months in advance.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Human Resource Management Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 26 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Hong Kong (SAR)
- 2:2 classification from a bachelor's degree
- You must have a minimum six months work experience and you should be able to demonstrate your ability to operate at a managerial level.
- For candidates with over 5 years experience at a managerial level but without an undergraduate degree the programme leader will review applicants based upon their suitability for the course.
- We also require three passes at GCSE grade C or above, which must include Mathematics and English Language, or an equivalent qualification, for example; a minimum of Level 2 Key Skills in Communication and Application of Number.
Please contact the study centre for information on fees for this course.
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- The Government offers several grants that don’t need to be paid back to help with the costs of Higher Education.
- Disabled Students Allowance.
- Childcare Grant - Full-time students with children.
- £1,500 tuition fee reduction (undergraduates) or £1,000 tuition fee reduction (postgraduates).
- £1,200 tuition fee reduction for each year of study - Students applying for full-time undergraduate programmes at partner colleges.
- £2,450 fee reduction for students applying for On-Campus Extended programmes.
- £2,000 for full-time Home and EU undergraduates with ABB grades at A Level or equivalent.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.