The focus of the Digital and Interaction Design programme at the Politecnico Di Milano is on design for experience through the innovation of artefacts, spaces and services.
The programme aims at training highly qualified professionals who are able to employ the potentials of technologies in all domains of design applications, to drive design processes in multidisciplinary contexts and to use the design tools to represent also the non-material dimensions of interactive experiences.
Besides working in traditional industries, graduates in Digital and Interaction Design have career opportunities in design studios, in companies focused on the innovation of products and in technology-driven enterprises, such as telecommunication and media companies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Basics of Interaction Design
- Hardware & Software Technologies for Design
- Technologies for Design
- User Centred Design Workshop
- Virtual and Physical Prototyping
- Digital Design studio
- UX Design
- Digital Art
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
- Deadline passed, EEA/EU
International students: Deadline for February intake is 01 July
DisciplinesDesign Graphic Design View 8 other Masters in Graphic Design in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor Degree in Design and a portfolio are required.
- If the university qualification is not yet available at the moment of the application, an official provisional certificate can be provided.
- An official translation into Italian or English of the degree or of the provisional certificate is required in case the original document is in a language other than Italian, English, French or Spanish.
International3898 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3898 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA3898 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3898 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- Tuition fees for EEA students range from about 895,20 € to 3898,20 € for year.
- The first installment corresponds to 895,20€.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.