It offers the content-certified teacher an additional Pennsylvania state certification in special education, either in grades PreK-8 or grades 7-12. The degree also provides already certified special educators with the additional Autism Spectrum Disorder state endorsement.Graduate degree candidates enrolled in the program receive one-on-one advising, attend small classes, collaborate with practitioners and administrators in local school districts, and develop close relationships with faculty who have diverse experiences in K-12 schools. Degree candidates are engaged in innovative programs, partnerships within the school communities, and student organizations and volunteer opportunities. The program includes a practicum requirement, which involves a research project in special education involving 90 hours of field-based, directed study experiences under the supervision of a mentor.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Studies in Behavior
- Instructional Methods & Practices
- Special Learning Needs
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesSpecial Education View 645 other Masters in Special Education in United States
- Apply online for free
- All applicants must submit official transcripts of all undergraduate course work and graduate course work, if applicable.
- Official test scores applicable to the program of choice should be requested from ETS (GMAT, GRE) or the Psychology Corporation (MAT) and sent directly to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- Certain programs require additional materials to be submitted and an interview with the Program Director.
International890 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 890 USD per credit and a duration of .
National890 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 890 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.