- The flexible Engineering Management curriculum at Robert Morris University combines high level engineering specialties with financial analysis, system design, and project management skills.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Engineering Cost Est. & Financial Analysis
- Engineering Systems Analysis & Design
- Project Engineering and Management
- Health and Safety Management
- Engineering Management Cases
- Global Engineering Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEngineering Management General Engineering & Technology View 342 other Masters in Engineering Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Apply online for free
- All applicants must submit official transcripts of all undergraduate course work and graduate course work, if applicable. Official transcripts from all schools attended, whether or not some of the work is shown as advanced standing on your transcripts, must also be sent to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- Robert Morris University offers over 20 graduate degrees, six doctoral programs, and a wide menu of certificates, certifications, and endorsements.
International31800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1060 USD per credit during 12 months.
National31800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1060 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.