The curriculum focuses on developing effective leadership skills, nurturing student development, managing resources, creating curricula, understanding current trends in education, integrating technology into teaching and learning, and evaluating educational programs.
Save time and money while earning your master’s degree by adding courses for certification in ESL specialist, instructional technology specialist, post-baccalaureate teacher, supervisor of curriculum and instruction, or principal, or endorsement in autism spectrum disorder or online teaching.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Curriculum Design & Assessment
- Foundations of Online Teaching
- Theory Learning & Classroom Management
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1525 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Apply online for free
- All applicants must submit official transcripts of all undergraduate course work and graduate course work, if applicable.
- Official test scores applicable to the program of choice should be requested from ETS (GMAT, GRE) or the Psychology Corporation (MAT) and sent directly to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- Certain programs require additional materials to be submitted and an interview with the Program Director.
International890 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 890 USD per credit and a duration of .
National890 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 890 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.