This graduate degree can open doors to you for new professional opportunities such as upper management roles in any industry. It provides you with competence and confidence in leadership.
- In our Organizational Leadership program at Robert Morris University you will learn the theories and strategies of leadership and followership, ethical decision-making and conflict resolutions, and thinking and research analysis.
- You will also study communication, ethics, change strategies, working in and with teams, and how to navigate through human behaviors in various cultural contexts to get the job done.
- Leadership & Ethics
- Group Dynamics & Interpersonal Relationships
- Research Methods for Organizational Leadership
- Leadership and Decision Making
- Leadership and Psychology of Work
- Organizational Change
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesOrganisational Behaviour Leadership View 336 other Masters in Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Apply online for free
- All applicants must submit official transcripts of all undergraduate course work and graduate course work, if applicable. Official transcripts from all schools attended, whether or not some of the work is shown as advanced standing on your transcripts, must also be sent to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- Robert Morris University offers over 20 graduate degrees, six doctoral programs, and a wide menu of certificates, certifications, and endorsements.
International27150 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 905 USD per credit during 12 months.
National27150 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 905 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.