The program is dedicated to the pursuit of superior professional competence that prepares graduates for careers in both the public and private sectors, including public accounting, tax planning, consulting, and finance. Graduates leave with enhanced professional skills, new career opportunities, and increased earning potential.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Federal Estate & Gift Taxes
- Income Taxation of Corporations & Shareholders
- Tax Research
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesAccounting Taxation View 95 other Masters in Taxation in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Apply online for free
- All applicants must submit official transcripts of all undergraduate course work and graduate course work, if applicable.
- Official test scores applicable to the program of choice should be requested from ETS (GMAT, GRE) or the Psychology Corporation (MAT) and sent directly to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- Certain programs require additional materials to be submitted and an interview with the Program Director.
International955 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 955 USD per credit and a duration of .
National955 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 955 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.