Graduates are prepared for promotion and success as both HR managers and executives and key members of an organization's leadership team.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Employee Rights Under Law
- Leading the Business Enterprise
- Strategic HR Management
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management View 241 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United States
- Apply online for free
- All applicants must submit official transcripts of all undergraduate course work and graduate course work, if applicable.
- Official test scores applicable to the program of choice should be requested from ETS (GMAT, GRE) or the Psychology Corporation (MAT) and sent directly to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- Certain programs require additional materials to be submitted and an interview with the Program Director.
International930 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 930 USD per credit and a duration of .
National930 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 930 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.