Learning activities and teaching methods
- Problem-based presentation of the information performed by both lecturers and students;
- Students in the International Business program of the Southern Federal University are offered self-guided reading of the educational material, course books and reference materials
- with follow-up free discussion based on the material studied;
- Implementation of supporting (illustrating) data, involving the use of multimedia presentation
- equipment containing basic terms, graphs and tables;
- Analysis of Case-Study for the students to understand the nature and significance of applied tasks
- under consideration;
- Participation in business simulation;
- Essay writing;
- Working on and defense of the library-research paper;
- Fulfillment of individual tasks on the topics and examples provided.
Course Learning Outcomes
- the skills of contrastive analysis of the domestic and international markets perspectives, the technique of the choice of the foreign market;
- up-to-date tools and methods of interaction between the international businesses and other subjects of the national economy, participating in its organization;
- price formation principles, monetary and financial relations in international trade, and approaches to their application in practice;
- bases of drawing up purchase and sale contracts that protect the legal and financial interests of the company;
- the issues logistics and international transport, customs, insurance, foreign trade cargo.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Business Activities: General Characteristics
- Forms of Business Organization in International Trade
- Peculiarities of Foreign Market Entry
- Financial Issues of International Transactions
- International Business Strategy for Developed Countries
- International Business Theories
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Business View 23 other Masters in International Business in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application form duly filled
- Copy of the passport (the passport should be valid for at least 18 months after submitting the documents)
- Copies of the education certificates of secondary and/or university education including academic transcripts that have to be legalized in the students home country
- Standard medical certificate and certificate of the HIV-negative status
- The list of published works (if any), as well as the subject and the basic description of your future research (for doctorate applicants only)
- Six photos (3*4 cm)
Living costs for Rostov-on-Don
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.