Focusing on one of three specialisations - Applied Econometrics, Applied Economics and Econometrics or Economics - you’ll learn how your skills apply to a particular area of business practice.
Outcomes of the Applied Economics and Econometrics program at Monash University
Your independent research will give you a strong theoretical base to complement the more practical side of your studies, and you’ll graduate with the technical and analytical skills you need to excel in a specialist role.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mathematics for business
- Mathematics for economics and business
- Macroeconomic policy
- Managerial economics
- Applied econometrics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , National
- International students can apply for a place anytime throughout the year.
DisciplinesEconomics Econometrics View 23 other Masters in Econometrics in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- CRICOS code: 087954G
- An Australian bachelor degree (or equivalent qualification), with a preferred Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 65 or an equivalent GPA as determined by the faculty. Applicants will be ranked and selected based on their entire academic record.
- An Australian undergraduate degree (or equivalent qualification) in a cognate discipline with at least a credit (65%) average, or qualification/experience or satisfactory substitute that the faculty considers to be equivalent.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International45500 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45500 AUD per year during 18 months.
National30200 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30200 AUD per year during 18 months.
- Fees for domestic students: Commonwealth supported place (CSP)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.