- The Master of Science (MSc) Program in Information Systems Management offered by the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology provides management training which enables business and non-business students to harness technology-enabled business innovations. Students gain technology management skills from a wide spectrum of thematic courses.
- The program offers two optional concentrations: Financial Technology (FinTech) and Technology Innovation and Entrepreneurship. These concentrations provide specialized training to assist graduate preparing to work in specified fields, while maintaining a high degree of overall program flexibility.
- To keep abreast with the latest technology innovations, students also attend enrichment seminars by leading business practitioners. With this training and exposure, graduates are able to accelerate their professional careers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Information Strategy and Management
- Big Data Analytics
- Computer and Internet Security Management
- Technology and Innovation Management
- Consumer Privacy Management in the Information Economy
- Business Modeling with VBA
- Information Systems Auditing
- Information Systems Assurance and Forensic Investigation
- Technology Consulting
- Technology Entrepreneurship
- Operations Management
- ERP and Enterprise Systems Management
- Special Topics in Information Systems
- Independent Study in Information Systems.
- Applied Network Management
- Fundamentals of Database Management
- Information Systems Development Methodologies
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Informatics & Information Sciences View 36 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants seeking admission to a master's degree program should have obtained a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution, or an approved equivalent qualification.
- Applicants have to fulfill English Language requirements
- Applicants are recommended to present a satisfactory score on the GRE or GMAT, with a strong showing in both quantitative and verbal skills.
- For the full-time program, applicants with work experience will have an advantage.
- For the part-time program, at least two years of full-time post-qualification work experience is preferred.
International36636 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36636 USD per year during 12 months.
National36636 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36636 USD per year during 12 months.
Full-time: HK$285,000 Part-time: HK$240,000
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.