In the International Events Management programme at the Oxford Brookes University , you will build a strong foundation in events management and apply theory to practice by engaging in practical events management.
Live case-studies and real event design and delivery allow you to experience an innovative and creative approach to your learning.
You will gain a wealth of knowledge including:
- event design
- working with key stakeholders
- the core principles of events marketing including digital marketing and marketing analysis
- finance and accounting for business
- leadership in an international context
- decision-making skills to devise marketing plans and communications
Graduates are employed in roles throughout the world, including jobs in:
- brand and communications agencies
- Contemporary Issues in Events Management
- Principles of International Events Marketing
- Developing the Sustainable Event
- Delivering the Sustainable Event
- Professional and Academic Development
- Finance & Accounting for Business
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
More informationGo to the official programme website
DisciplinesInternational Business Event Management View 452 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
- a minimum of a second-class honours degree
- or equivalent overseas degree from a recognised institution
- or equivalent professional or other qualification
International15400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15400 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA10000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Check the official programme website for information about funding options.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.