Located in the state capital and a vibrant city, we can offer opportunities to interact with state and local public policymakers, administrators and nonprofit leaders during your studies. The MPA can also be combined with a graduate certificate to emphasize Public Policy, Healthcare Administration and Planning, or Nonprofit Management, increasing relevance for these dynamic fields. Courses are offered in a variety of delivery approaches (evening, hybrid, weekend) which help meet our students' needs as working adults. You can start the MPA program in spring, summer or fall. Students who have less than one year professional-level experience in a public, nonprofit or healthcare administration setting, as evaluated by program advisor, complete a 300-hour internship, gaining real-world experience in their desired sector (recent host organizations).
More informationVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesPublic Administration View 513 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed application for Admission to Graduate School and a non-refundable $35.00 application fee
- Official transcripts and authorized school records with a course-by-course listing of courses and grades received; such transcripts must have been evaluated by a foreign educational credential agency, at the student’s expense.
- A complete listing of acceptable agencies can be found on the NACES Website
- Applicable test scores, such as GMAT, GRE, FE, MAT, etc.
- Copy of current, valid passport
- Evidence of financial resources sufficient to provide tuition and fees for the academic year (minimum of $28,500 USD) and an affidavit of support
International1095 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1095 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1095 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1095 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State513 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 513 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.