The graduate programs offer a Master of Engineering (M.E.) degree, a Master of Science (M.S.) and a Ph.D. in Computer and Information Systems Engineering. The M.E. degree offers concentrations in Electrical Engineering and Bioengineering. The Electrical Engineering concentration offers emphasis in Control Systems and Robotics, Communication Systems and Power Systems. The Ph. D. in CISE offers concentrations in Computer Communications and Networks, Control Systems and Signal Processing, and Computer Aided Manufacturing and Robotics.
- Information Theory
- Intro. to Artificial Intelligence
- Modern Signal Processing
- Digital Image Processing
- Probability, Random Processes and Estimation Theory
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 673 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- A completed application for Admission to Graduate School and a non-refundable $35.00 application fee
- Official transcripts and authorized school records with a course-by-course listing of courses and grades received; such transcripts must have been evaluated by a foreign educational credential agency, at the student’s expense.
- A complete listing of acceptable agencies can be found on the NACES Website
- Applicable test scores, such as GMAT, GRE, FE, MAT, etc.
- Copy of current, valid passport
- Evidence of financial resources sufficient to provide tuition and fees for the academic year (minimum of $28,500 USD) and an affidavit of support
International1095 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1095 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1095 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1095 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State513 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 513 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.