The undergraduate program in the Department of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences is designed to provide both liberal and specialized education for students who seek to advance their education the field of agriculture.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Agribusiness Management and Analysis (MS)
- Food Marketing and Supply Chain Management (MS)
- Professional Science Master's in Applied GIS (PSM)
- Peace Corps Masters Program
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesAgriculture Environmental Sciences View 172 other Masters in Agriculture in United States
- A completed application for Admission to Graduate School and a non-refundable $35.00 application fee
- Official transcripts and authorized school records with a course-by-course listing of courses and grades received; such transcripts must have been evaluated by a foreign educational credential agency, at the student’s expense.
- A complete listing of acceptable agencies can be found on the NACES Website
- Applicable test scores, such as GMAT, GRE, FE, MAT, etc.
- Copy of current, valid passport
- Evidence of financial resources sufficient to provide tuition and fees for the academic year (minimum of $28,500 USD) and an affidavit of support
International1095 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1095 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1095 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1095 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State513 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 513 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.