In the Applied Econometrics program at Monash University you will build on your existing knowledge, advance your skills and specialise as an analyst. You'll also learn to address important economic questions and analyse economic policy.
Focusing on one of three specialisations - Applied Econometrics, Applied Economics and Econometrics or Economics - you’ll learn how your skills apply to a particular area of business practice.
Your independent research will give you a strong theoretical base to complement the more practical side of your studies, and you’ll graduate with the technical and analytical skills you need to excel in a specialist role.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mathematics for business
- Macroeconomic policy
- Managerial economics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- International students can apply for a place anytime throughout the year.
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Econometrics View 25 other Masters in Econometrics in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Monash University and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- CRICOS code: 108689J
- An Australian bachelor degree (or equivalent qualification), with a preferred Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 65 or an equivalent GPA as approved by the faculty. Applicants will be ranked and selected based on their entire academic record.
- An Australian bachelor degree (or equivalent) in a cognate discipline with at least a credit (65%) average, or equivalent qualification and /experience approved by the faculty.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International50000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50000 AUD per year during 12 months.
National33000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33000 AUD per year during 12 months.
- Fees for domestic students: Commonwealth supported place (CSP)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.