Featuring modules on innovation, transformation and globalisation, the MBA takes a strategic and practice-based approach to management development. It is designed for ambitious young professionals with a minimum of three years’ business experience.
Study is undertaken in a combination of daytime, evening, weekend and intensive modes, which allows you to continue to work while completing your program.
The Business Administration program at Monash University brings together international and local students from a wide range of professional and cultural backgrounds, and is committed to a global orientation in all its activities.
Working closely with leading professors, business executives and project supervisors, you’ll consult directly with business organisations throughout the program. Live projects on strategy, technology development and entrepreneurship are incorporated into the curriculum, and an international business project and strategy capstone complete the journey.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership: People and performance
- MBA Labs: Strategy project
- Leadership 2: Influence and negotiations
- MBA Labs: Commercialisation of technology project
- Leadership 3: Business transformation in an AI world
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 117 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- CRICOS code: 001461G
- Applicants must have completed an Australian bachelor degree or an equivalent qualification and a minimum of three years work experience (total) with at least one year of professional/managerial experience. Applicants will be ranked accordingly based on their entire academic record, employment experience and a Statement of Purpose. Applicants will be required to attend an interview (by telephone) with a member of the selection panel.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International44000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 44000 AUD per year during 24 months.
National35200 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35200 AUD per year during 24 months.
- Fees for domestic students: Commonwealth supported place (CSP)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.