Sport Coaching and Pedagogy programme of Cardiff Metropolitan University offers a unique opportunity for professional and career development, focusing on applied and experiential learning within a community of practice.
Students from this course have developed careers in sport coaching, teaching, sport science support, further and higher education, and sports development. The programme also provides an excellent spring board for students wishing to progress to the taught doctorate in Sport Coaching, MPhil/PhD or Professional Doctorate study.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Sports Coaching and Pedagogy: Theory and Practice
- Research Methods for Sport Studies
- Developing Pedagogic Practice
- Managing Pedagogic Problems
- Understanding the Sporting Environment
- Dissertation Project
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCoaching Teaching View 59 other Masters in Coaching in United Kingdom
- An honours degree (normally 2.1 or above) in a related subject area together with appropriate teaching/coaching experience.
- Non-graduates whose lack of formal qualifications is compensated for by their age and relevant coaching experience will also be considered.
International14000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 GBP per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Cardiff
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.