This course, offered by Nursing and Midwifery, prepares nurses for leadership roles in management, education, and disaster nursing.
The Nursing education program at Monash University enables development of advanced practice knowledge and leadership in specialist practice including skills to plan, implement, coordinate and evaluate health care, as well as the ability to formulate policy for a diverse and multicultural society.
Graduates are employed in a wide range of general and specialist clinical, educational and healthcare environments in senior positions and contribute to the health of individuals, families and communities, in addition to the development of the profession.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Disaster and emergency nursing management
- Nurse leadership in disaster
- Environmental influences on health
- Education in health care practice
- Education program development
- Clinical leadership in nursing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , National
- International students can apply for a place anytime throughout the year.
DisciplinesNursing View 78 other Masters in Nursing in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- CRICOS: 098319M
Entry level 1:
- An Australian undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in Nursing with at least a credit (60%) average.
Entry level 2:
- An Australian undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in Nursing with at least a credit (60%) average. AND
A minimum of two years of full-time equivalent relevant professional experience in nursing;
- Application letter advising specialisation.
- Certified evidence of current nursing registration.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International35000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35000 AUD per year during 12 months.
National24900 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24900 AUD per year during 12 months.
- Fees for domestic students: Commonwealth supported place (CSP)
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.