Rider University’s graduate program in Homeland Security is a broad, theory-based program housed in the Department of Political Science. Courses draw upon the expertise of Rider faculty from various disciplines, including political science, psychology and computer information systems, as well as outside experts from nearby New York City and other major metropolitan areas.
Designed with the needs of working professionals in mind, the program offers a blend of online and classroom instruction.
- A recent study shows a 97% increase in job postings in the New Jersey region alone for applicants with a master’s degree in Homeland Security, with employers listing the top three skills needed as criminal justice, risk assessment and crisis management.
- The U.S. Department of Homeland Security currently employs more than 240,000 individuals. Roughly 600,000 positions are expected to open in this field through 2020.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Homeland Security
- Development and Structure of US Intelligence Community
- Civil Liberties and National Security
- Policy Analysis and Evaluation
- Data Analysis and Methods for Political Science
- The Ethics of Security
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesTerrorism & Security Cyber Security View 276 other Masters in Cyber Security in United States
- Complete the Application
- Transcripts must have the official school seal and be translated to English.
- Photocopies are only accepted when attested by the college or university.
- Submit Evidence of English Language Proficiency
- Submit personal statement
- Submit a current resume
- Submit proof of finances
International30600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 850 USD per credit during 12 months.
National30600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 850 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Princeton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.