Acquire a strong foundation in conducting technique and knowledge of choral literature, and have unparalleled opportunities to perform and to conduct choirs renowned for their musical excellence.
- Each student serves as graduate assistant to one of Westminster’s choirs, and conducts a full graduate recital with that ensemble, in repertoire agreed upon with the faculty conductor of the ensemble.
- Many candidates in the Master of Music in Choral Conducting at Rider University choose graduate voice pedagogy courses with internationally known voice pedagogues to enhance their vocal knowledge in working with their ensembles.
- Singing with leading orchestras and conductors as a member of the Westminster Symphonic Choir offers unparalleled opportunities to experience performing at the highest professional level.
- Choral Conducting
- Conducting Primary
- Choral Literature
- Conducting Performance
- Master Singers
- Conducting Forum
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Applications must be received at least three weeks in advance of the requested audition date.
DisciplinesMusic Musicology View 1065 other Masters in Music in United States
- Complete the online application
- Pay the application fee
- Complete an audition or interview
- Submit a repertoire list
- Submit two reference letters
- Submit a personal statement
- Submit a current resume
- Submit official transcripts
- Submit official notification of GMAT or GRE scores
International36000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36000 USD per year during 12 months.
National36000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36000 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Princeton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.