Rider University’s Applied Psychology graduate program teaches students Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) principles to solve performance problems, build new behaviors and strengthen existing appropriate behaviors.
Students will gain a compassionate understanding of individual differences and the skills needed to develop strategies that will impact behavior and learning. This program can be completed part time, with classes available in the evenings.
- Applied behavior analysis (ABA) is an evidence-based approach to changing behavior. Rider University’s graduate program in ABA is designed for students looking to become Board Certified Behavior Analysts® (BCBA®).
- BCBAs® use behavior analytic assessment and interventions to produce meaningful and socially significant changes in behavior in community, home, educational and work settings.
- Principles of Learning
- Observational Methods and Functional Assessment
- Single Subject Research Design and Analysis
- Creating Effective and Ethical Behavior Intervention
- Language Assessment and Intervention
- Social Skills Assessment and Intervention
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Clinical Psychology View 1262 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- Online application for graduate study
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- A statement of aims and objectives (minimum one page)
- Official transcripts from every college or university attended submitted directly from the institution. A bachelor's degree is required for full admission to a graduate program. You may be admitted conditionally pending receipt of your degree.
- Two professional letters of recommendation
- Current resume
- Personal interview by invitation of faculty
- Submit official notification of GMAT or GRE scores
International17820 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 990 USD per credit during 24 months.
National17820 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 990 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Princeton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.