The Civil engineering (Water) program at Monash University is designed to equip you with advanced skills necessary for managing the challenges posed by changing climatic condition on water resource management. The course is suitable for new graduates, professionals and managers who are keen to upgrade their existing design and management skills as well as to develop theoretical and applied knowledge in the area of water resources engineering and management.
Enhancement units are designed to provide breadth and are taken from either another engineering specialisation or in complementary areas such as information technology and business.
The Master of Advanced Engineering could also be your stepping stone to a research degree. All of this in highly interactive, expert led classes.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced engineering data analysis
- Engineering entrepreneurship
- Work integrated learning
- Accounting for business
- Corporate sustainability regulation
- Biomass and biorefineries
- Nanostructured membranes for separation and energy production
- Smart grids
- Research practice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- StartingApply anytime.
International students can apply for a place anytime throughout the year.
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction View 87 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- CRICOS: 088686D
Entry level 1:
- Successful completion of the equivalent of a 4 year Australian Bachelor of Engineering in the relevant discipline with a minimum 70% average (Australian equivalent).
- The equivalent of a four-year Australian Bachelor of Engineering in the relevant discipline with a minimum 65% average (Australian equivalent) and at least three year's relevant engineering work experience. A Curriculum Vitae is also required as part of your application.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International48000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48000 AUD per year during 24 months.
National38400 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38400 AUD per year during 24 months.
Fees for domestic students: Commonwealth supported place (CSP)
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.