Program Student Learning Outcomes
At the completion of the Global Supply Chain Management at University of Alaska Anchorage, graduates will be able to:
- Collect and synthesize inbound, internal, outbound, and flow information from a real world supply chain setting; identify strategic challenges observed; and propose corresponding strategic directions in supply chain management.
- Evaluate current supply chain information systems and innovative supply chain management technology and evaluate their application in specific contexts.
- Outline the trade agreements, market entry strategies, risks, international commercial documents and export packaging requirements, customs clearance procedures, and physical distribution factors in a global supply chain.
- Propose and apply solutions for managing and leading others in real world global supply chain management contexts.
- Explain and evaluate multiple factors that impact the cost of logistics and supply chain management.
- Logistics and Global Supply Chain Management: Applications and Strategy
- Quantitative and Financial Performance Metrics for Global Supply Chain Management
- Leadership Principles and Management Skills for Global Supply Chain Managers
- Supply Chain Technology and Systems
- The Role of Global Supply Chain Management in International Trade
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 175 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United States
Applicants must submit: all college transcripts, GMAT or GRE scores, two letters of recommendation, a resume of no more than three pages, and a 300-500 word personal statement describing how the Master of Science in Global Supply Chain Management (MS GSCM) will help the applicant attain their career or personal goals.
International32370 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1079 USD per credit during 12 months.
National32370 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1079 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State15390 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 513 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Anchorage
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.