At the completion of the MS GSCM program, graduates will be able to collect and synthesize inbound, internal, outbound, and flow information from a real world supply chain setting; identify strategic challenges observed; and propose corresponding strategic directions in supply chain management.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Supply Chain Strategic Planning
- Supply Chain Knowledge Management
- International Supply Chain Management and Marketing Strategies
- Supply Chain Management Leadership
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics View 124 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United States
- Applicants must submit: all college transcripts, GMAT or GRE scores, two letters of recommendation, a resume of no more than three pages, and a 300-500 word personal statement describing how the Master of Science in Global Supply Chain Management (MS GSCM) will help the applicant attain his/her career or personal goals.
- Applicants with a lower GPA but strong professional experience will be considered for potential success in the program and are encouraged to apply.
Applicants must have a minimum of seven years of work experience in some function of logistics or supply chain management.
International18504 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18504 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National18504 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18504 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State8802 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8802 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.