You will develop the professional knowledge and skills required to lead in a globalised world and to think beyond borders in order to make a difference. You will explore and understand educational leadership from diverse contexts.
Various constructs of leadership will be considered including traditional and emergent leadership theories, cultural manifestations of leadership,the role of social justice in educational settings, and persistent challenges facing leaders. You will gain an understanding of how leadership interacts with and responds to the dynamics of policy, politics, and power in differing contexts and how this shapes education and learning. You will expand on your learning through selecting units tailored to your interests.
Outcomes of the Educational Leadership program at Monash University
Enhance your capacity to think and act critically, creatively, and innovatively by exploring cutting-edge issues and research crucial to future leaders in education. Immerse yourself in a project tailored to your specific interests, which will deepen and enhance your learning.
You will become a leader that seeks to develop yourself and others to reach their full potential.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Interacting with research in education contexts
- Investigating education issues in global contexts
- Educational leadership for social justice
- Policy, politics and power
- Educational leadership inquiry
- Educational leadership in international contexts
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- International students can apply for a place anytime throughout the year.
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership View 314 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- CRICOS: 0101139
Entry level 1:
- A bachelor degree (or equivalent) in any field with at least a credit (60%) average.
Entry level 2:
- A bachelor degree (or equivalent) in any field with at least a credit (60%) average and a minimum of two years relevant professional experience.
- A bachelor degree (or equivalent) in a related field with at least a credit (60%) average.
- A bachelor (honours) degree and/or graduate certificate and/or graduate diploma (or equivalent) in any field with at least a credit (60%) average.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International35700 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35700 AUD per year during 24 months.
National28900 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28900 AUD per year during 24 months.
- Fees for domestic students: Commonwealth supported place (CSP)
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.