A teacher leader is someone who:
- Promotes, advocates, and initiates meaningful change in P-12 education
- Collaborates with peers to develop and implement instructional initiatives that respond to problems in student learning and achievement
- Sees opportunities for change, analyzes data, shares ideas with colleagues, and helps to implement and evaluate initiatives
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Graduate Research
- 21st Century Curriculum Design
- Cultural Competency and Schools
- Emerging Technology in Education
- Culminating Research Project
- Instructional Coaching
- Data Analysis & Transforming Assessments
- Student-Centered Differentiated Instruction
- Effective School Leadership
- Action Research I: Teacher Leadership
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership Educational Research View 205 other Masters in Educational Research in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Online Application - Complete the online Graduate Studies Application for Admission.
- Essay - Submit a 1,200 to 1,500 statement summarizing the two most important challenges facing your classroom
- Transcripts - Submit sealed official transcripts for all colleges and universities attended for both undergraduate and graduate studies to the Department of Teacher Education.
- Referrals - Request three persons -- two peers and your principal or direct supervisor -- to complete the Recommendation form and mail directly to the Department of Teacher Education.
- Release form - Request your direct supervisor to complete the Research Day Release form.
- Resume - Email a current resume to teacher-leadership
International17712 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17712 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National17712 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17712 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State7056 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7056 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.