The GB MBA program provides rigorous and practical case studies in various areas, providing students with knowledge on global business culture and practices, and hands-on of experiences global practices, theories, concepts, field study, and business practicum. We prepare our students to be significant business leaders in Korea, emerging international markets equipped with a range of knowledge of countries East, West, North and South. Sejong Global Business MBA program:
- Covers all the facets of Asian and other emerging regions with a competitive curriculum.
- Provides the opportunity to connect and collaborate with a diverse range of classmates and faculty
- Focuses on innovative best practices for international business markets and management issues.
- Provides academic and managerial perspectives by case studies, field study, and business practicum.
- Is taught entirely in English by distinguished faculty.
- Is an AACSB*-accredited program.
- Has an attractive scholarship (up to 40% of the tuition fees).
- Financial Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Organizational Theory and Behavior
- Operations Management
- Financial Management
- Strategic Management
- Business Data Analysis
- Business Communication
- Business Negotiations in Asia
- Business Law
- Business Organization & Corporate Governance in Asia
- Business Practicum
- Culture and Economy
- Entrepreneurship & Corporate innovation
- Emerging Information Technologies
- Field Study
- Global Marketing
- Global Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- Globalization & the Rise of BRICs countries
- Innovation & Venture Business in Asia
- International Business
- International Business Ethics
- International Marketing
- International Retailing
- Management Information Systems
- Marketing Research
- Service Marketing Management
- Strategies for Asian Marketers
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA)
After reviewing the application files, short-listed candidates will be invited to an interview with faculty members of the MBA Program. The interview provides an opportunity for the faculty members to evaluate the applicant's analytical and interpersonal abilities, On top of the managerial and leadership potentials. The final acceptance result will be sent to each candidate shortly after the interviews.
International Applies to you7485 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7485 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National Applies to you7485 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7485 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
- Entrance Fee 990,000 KRW
- Tuition 7,308,000 KRW
- Total 8,298,000 KRW
A person who satisfies one or more of the language proficiency requirements bellow will be eligible for a partial scholarship (50% of admission fee + tuition fee):
PTE A 53
Persons from countries where English is the official language are exempt from these language proficiency requirements.
The language test scores must be obtained within 2 years prior to the commencement of the semester for which the scholarship application is submitted to be valid.
If a student satisfies the scholarship requirements while attending school, the scholarship will be awarded beginning the following semester.
A recipient of a foreign government scholarship may be excluded from consideration for a Sejong University scholarship.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.