If the Language Pathology degree was not comparable to that offered at the University of Nebraska Kearney or if deficiencies exist, the student must take those undergraduate courses deemed necessary by the Communication Disorders faculty to make up the deficiencies.
An applicant who has obtained a Bachelor's Degree in some other area will be required to take those undergraduate courses in Speech/Language Pathology and possibly in related areas necessary to complete the equivalent requirements for the undergraduate major. Applications are accepted for the fall term only and are due by January 15th.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- In consultation with an advisor, the graduate student will develop a program of study/degree audit after acceptance into the degree program. This program will be approved by the department and the Office of Graduate Studies and Research.
- The program of study requires a minimum of 47 semester credit hours of course work to be selected with the advisor's approval. In some cases the graduate committee may require additional credit hours in Communication Disorders or in related areas if a student has a significant weakness in a specific area.
- A student may elect to take more than a minimum 47 credit hours. In special cases, alternate courses may be substituted for required courses, with the approval of the Communication Disorders faculty.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages View 937 other Masters in Language Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Apply online: The application is the same for all students.
- Submit an official credential evaluation of all transcripts or mark sheets from all previously attended colleges and universities outside of the U.S.
- Submit a completed Financial Affidavit.
- Submit an official TOEFL or IELTS score.
- Comply with departmental admission requirements.
International554 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 554 USD per credit during 24 months.
National554 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 554 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State252 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 252 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.