The committee will also examine the student in the required oral examination at the completion of the project. The time and place of the examination will be determined by the Chair of the Committee.
- Gross Anatomy of Movement
- Nutrition for Health and Sport
- Fitness Testing
- Advanced Exercise Physiology
- Psychology of Sport
- Sociology of Sports Activities
- Motor Development
- Physical Education for Students with Disabilities
- Motor Learning
- Computer Analysis of Statistical Data
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Nutrition & Dietetics View 907 other Masters in Psychology in United States
Admission to degree work is contingent on:
- achieving a minimum score of 138 for Verbal Reasoning and a minimum score of 136 for Quantitative Reasoning, with a total combined score of at least 281 on the Graduate Record Examination,
- evaluation of the candidate's undergraduate transcript. These criteria are supplemented by a personal essay regarding the student's career goals directly related to the specific program of study (and emphasis area of appropriate).
International495 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 495 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National226 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 226 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.