In addition to the degree, this program leads to an institutional recommendation for initial teacher certification or endorsement in Early Childhood Special Education-Birth to Five on an existing certificate from the Alaska Department of Education and Early Development (EED).
The Masters of Education (M.Ed.) in Early Childhood Special Education provides candidates with a holistic, inclusive, family-centered approach to assist families and support the development of young children with disabilities and developmental delays with a focus in the birth to age 5 range.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Research in Education
- Data-Informed Instruction and Decision Making
- Action Research in Education
- Developing and Writing Literature Reviews
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSpecial Education Early Childhood Education View 653 other Masters in Special Education in United States
- Satisfy the Admission Requirements for Graduate Degrees and the School of Education MEd Admission Requirements.
- Satisfy the prerequisites for admission to the M.Ed. in Early Childhood Special Education, which include 6 credits in Child Development/Early Childhood Education (EDSE A212 or PSY A365) and (EDSE A311Y or EDEC A303) or other approved courses by advisemen.
- Submit an application to the M.Ed. in Early Childhood Special Education Program.
International18504 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18504 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National18504 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18504 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State8802 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8802 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.