It is an intensive experience for the dedicated graduate student who has both academic preparation in a content area taught in the public schools and significant life experience. The secondary education certificate program integrates coursework and field experiences to meet Alaska and national teacher education standards.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Issues in Alaska Native Education
- Educational Philosophy, History and Sociology
- Culture and Responsibility
- Seminar: Inquiry in Teaching and Learning
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 3516 other Masters in Education in United States
- Satisfy the Admissions Requirements for Graduate Degrees.
- Successfully complete the Praxis Core: Academic Skills for Educators. Note: when taking the exam, please check UAA as a receiving institution.
- Demonstrate evidence of content area preparation aligned with areas of content-specific teaching endorsement.
- Submit an essay addressing questions based on the secondary education. certification program purpose and outcomes, as described in the application packet.
- Submit two letters of recommendation.
International16326 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16326 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National7992 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7992 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.