This degree prepares students for a variety of jobs in teaching, writing, editing and related fields, as well as for more specialized PhD programs. The degree culminates in a master’s thesis or project that demonstrates the student’s academic achievement and preparation for professional roles or advanced study.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Contemporary Literary Theory
- Advanced Research and Professional Practices
- Studies in Literary Periods and Movements
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesLanguage Studies View 911 other Masters in Language Studies in United States
- A 1000-1200 word application essay that addresses the student’s background in English, reasons for applying to the Master of Arts program, specific area(s) of interest, learning goals and professional objectives.
- A recent sample (from within the past five years) of the applicant’s academic or professional writing.
- Two letters of recommendation from faculty who know the applicant’s academic work (or professional writing, when appropriate).
- Admission to the program is based upon the evaluation of the entire application packet in conjunction with the applicant’s undergraduate GPA.
International18504 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18504 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National18504 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18504 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State8802 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8802 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.