The Advanced Health Care Practice program at Monash University will give medical practitioners, midwives, occupational therapists, physiotherapists, radiographers and radiation therapists, and policy makers the opportunity to gain a Masters level qualification that enhances their professional practice and provides the widest range of options for the future.
This program is delivered online (except for Midwifery and paramedicine, which is on campus), offering the quality and recognition of a Monash postgraduate degree with the flexibility provided by the latest online delivery technologies.
On completion of this unit, you then select one of the following specialisations:
- Medical Imaging
- Occupational Therapy
- Paediatric Physiotherapy
- Paramedic Practice
- Primary Health Care
- Radiation Therapy
Students on an international visa may apply to study the Midwifery or Paramedic specialisations either in Australia on campus, or from your home country via online mode.
Other specialisations are not available to international students in Australia on a student visa (however, these other specialisations may be studied via online mode from your home country).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research and evidence for practice
- Advancing midwifery practice
- Economics and financial management in health care
- Education program development
- Advanced therapeutic interaction in nursing
- Management and leadership of professional nursing practice
- Research methods for health
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- International students can apply for a place anytime throughout the year.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 131 other Masters in Health Administration in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Entry level 1: Duration: 1.5 years full-time, 3 years part-time (72 points to complete)
- An Australian undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in a cognate discipline with a credit (60%) average.
- Registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) or equivalent accredited professional registration body.
- A minimum of two years equivalent full-time experience in a cognate discipline and evidence of current engagement in Clinical Practice in the area of specialisation.
- An Australian undergraduate honours degree (or equivalent) in a cognate discipline with a credit (60%) average.
- An Australian undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in a cognate discipline with a credit (60%) average and submission of an extensive professional portfolio assessed by the Faculty.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International36800 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36800 AUD per year during 12 months.
National26100 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26100 AUD per year during 12 months.
- Fees for domestic students: Commonwealth supported place (CSP)
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.