With experts predicting a trillion-dollar disruption in the health care industry, now is a critical time to exert leadership and innovation in dealing with the ongoing challenges around access, cost and quality.
CU's Health Care MBA delivers to you:
- In-depth health care focus to explore the unique challenges and transformations the industry faces.
- Business acumen and tools to help you drive change and develop new strategies that deliver greater value to patients.
- Exposure to industry experts with extensive top-level experience in health care, as well as other industries, who help you gain the macro view needed to work across departments and organizations.
- Capstone experience through an action-learning project that requires you to bridge everything you have learned and defend your solution to a panel of industry experts.
- Connections with experienced classmates from a range of health care organizations plus a variety of other fields – who will push you to look at your organization differently.
- Evening class format allows you to earn your Texas Christian University Health Care Professionals Accelerated degree without leaving your career.
- Collaboration and debate within small, engaging classes. You'll develop deep relationships that last long after graduation.
- The sought-after MBA credential, along with the managerial perspective to take your career to the next level.
- Degree credibility from one of the nation's most recognized and widely respected business schools.
- The powerful TCU network of students, alumni and faculty, including movers and shakers in the Metroplex and around the world.
- Health Care in the U.S.
- U.S. Health Care Policy
- Health Care Capstone
- Healthcare Markets
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1590 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- Understanding of basic mathematics
- Copies of official transcripts from your degree-issuing university and any university at which you completed graduate-level course work. If you are admitted, we will request the official transcripts from all previously attended colleges or universities.
- Contact information for three people who can provide recommendations (we do not accept recommendation letters) – ideally, people who are familiar with you from a professional setting.
- Applicants may choose whether or not to submit a score from the GMAT, GRE or Executive Assessment (EA).
- Some evidence of academic readiness may include evidence of a strong quantitative and/or analytical background, type and depth of work experience, and proven ability to perform.
- Résumé: Communicate the nature of your past positions and major professional accomplishments.
- Impressive answers on your application essays.
- Admission Interview (invitation only)
International46070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 92140 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National46070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 92140 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Fort Worth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.