Previous academic records, relevant test scores, professional work experience (where applicable), motivation, maturity and demonstrated leadership are all considered in the admissions decision.
Except under extraordinary circumstances, students applying to the MBA Program must have or expect to earn a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university prior to enrollment.
Applicants on the Business Administration at Texas Christian University, must designate at the time of application which program of study they are seeking. Admission to one program is not necessarily valid for another. Students will not be allowed to switch programs except under extraordinary circumstances.
- Financial Reporting
- Accounting for Managerial Planning and Control
- Global Environment of Business
- Career Management and Professional Development
- Business Simulation
- Managerial Economics
- Financial Management
- Statistical Models
- Managing Operations and Processes
- Concepts in Supply Chain Management
- Engaging People
- Strategic management
- Business Ethics
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Accounting Public Administration View 752 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- Completed application form and essays
- An official transcript from each college or university previously attended
- Contact information for three professional references
- Application fee of $100
- Official GMAT or GRE scores. The test requirement is waived for CFA Charter holders and for applicants to the Professional MBA, Energy MBA and Health Care MBA programs who meet the criteria outlined below.
- Official TOEFL scores (non-native English speakers only)
- Personal interview (by invitation only)
International32220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32220 USD per year during 21 months.
National32220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32220 USD per year during 21 months.
Living costs for Fort Worth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.