The In-Residence Seminar, a three-day orientation in mid-August, marks the beginning of the Executive MBA program. The seminar is designed to prepare students for success in their coursework, both as individuals and as team members, and provides tools to improve teamwork and leadership skills.
Course content is delivered across all business areas and emphasizes how to improve decision-making using both quantitative and qualitative data. Faculty from the business disciplines engage students in case analysis and discussion, problem solving, applied research projects, simulated decision-making, and a two-week study abroad experience. An interactive classroom environment gives students the opportunity to learn from experienced classmates across multiple industries.
Each student's personalized leadership development process includes an assessment of learning agility, which is the primary predictor for success in executive leaders. As well, a 360° survey solicits feedback from the student's management, peers and direct reports. Students use this qualitative and quantitative data to shape a personal leadership development plan in partnership with their assigned executive coach.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Accounting for Managerial Planning and Control
- Personal Leadership Development Process
- Special Problems in Business
- Managing in a Global Business Environment
- Management of Financial Resources
- Economic Environment of Business
- Advanced Financial Management
- Business Analytics for Managerial Decisions
- Supply Chain and Operational Strategy
- Strategic Vision and Analysis
- Strategy in a Dynamic Environment
- Legal and Social Environment of Business
- Leadership in a Complex World
- Leading for Innovation and Results
- Ethical Business Decision Making
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Advanced Marketing Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 1028 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
You’ll need to upload:a. Resumeb. Sponsoring Organization Support Statement, your signature, and the signature of the appropriate authority from your employer (e.g., your manager)c. Transcript(s) from every university or college from which you’ve received a college degree
International29340 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29340 USD per year and a duration of 18 months.
National29340 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29340 USD per year and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.