The focus of this role is evidence-based practice, safety, quality, risk reduction, and cost containment. As an advanced generalist, the CNL has the opportunity to work with all patient population sin all practice settings.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Advanced Pathophysiology
- Advanced Health Assessment
- Advanced Pharmacotherapeutics
- Health Care Policy, Law and Ethics
- Advanced Nursing Research and Theory
- Financial Concepts in Health Care
- Leadership in Clinical Microsystems
- Care Environment Management
- Clinical Outcomes Management
- Clinical Nurse Leader Practicum
- Clinical Nurse Leader Residency
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesNursing View 748 other Masters in Nursing in United States
Completed on-line applicationBSN from an accredited school or university
- Current unencumbered licensure in the state of Texas or the state in which practicum coursework will occur
- Current CPR certification and immunizations
- One official transcript from all colleges or universities attended
- Preferred cumulative GPA of 3.0 (on a four-point scale)
- International transcripts should be sent with an evaluation from a transcript credentialing service.
- Preferred work history that includes one year of full-time experience or its equivalent as a registered nurse
- Applicants for whom English is a second language: Test of Spoken English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) and the institutional version of the Test of Spoken English (TSE
- Personal statement
- Three professional references
International29340 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29340 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National29340 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29340 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.