The University of Redlands School and District Leadership Programs center on social and educational justice in order to produce educators and administrators with the cultural sensitivity and awareness of structural issues that students from diverse backgrounds face every day.
- Our Educational Administration graduates at University of Redlands are equipped with the tools to confront and combat these issues, spurring change for good in school systems across California and the United States.
- Ethical and Reflective Leadership
- Education Law and Policy
- Program Administration and Evaluation
- School Resource Management
- Leadership For Diverse Populations
- Curriculum and Program Development
- Coaching and Teacher Development
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation Management Studies Teaching View 1787 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Completed application
- Evidence of a bachelor's degree from a regionally-accredited institution
- Evidence of a 3.0 undergraduate GPA or an approved petition*
- One (1) official transcript issued by the Registrar of each institution attended, sent directly to the Office of Graduate and Professional Enrollment.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from faculty or professionals who know your work
- Personal Statement: Essay of 500 words describing personal experience and interests in relationship to educational administration.
- Certification of Clearance by CCTC
- Meet the Basic Skills Requirement
International19512 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39024 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National19512 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39024 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Redlands
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.