This program will prepare reflective leaders that understand educational equity and access through systematic innovation.
This two-year program provides you theoretical and practical coursework in school leadership for both the public and private K-12 education. You may earn this master's degree with or without the Preliminary Administrative Services credential.
Students may combine the master's degree and the Preliminary Administrative Services Credential or earn a master's degree only. Credential candidates must possess a teaching or service credential and have passed the California Basic Educational Skills Test. Credenital candidates who have been recommended for an administrative appointment in a district may be eligible for an administrative internship.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Pluralism in Education
- Inquiry I - Intro to Quantitative Research
- Program Administration & Evaluation
- Inquiry II - Intro to Qualitative Research
- School Finance
- Curriculum & Program Development
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
- Deadline passed, EEA/EU
- Apply before , Local
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research View 206 other Masters in Educational Research in United States
- Completed application
- Evidence of a bachelor's degree from a regionally-accredited institution
- Evidence of a 3.0 undergraduate GPA or an approved petition
- One (1) official transcript issued by the Registrar of each institution attended, sent directly to the Office of Graduate and Professional Enrollment.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from faculty or professionals who know your work
- Personal Statement: Essay of 500 words describing personal experience and interests in relationship to educational administration.
International730 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 730 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National730 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 730 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.